INTRA COMPANY TRANSFER WORK VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Occasionally, multi-national companies may decide to transfer an existing employee from a foreign branch to a branch in South Africa. These employees must apply for intra-company transfer work visa. In such cases, no proof of steps taken to obtain the services of a South African citizen/permanent residence will be required. Intra-company transfer work Visa are issued for a period not exceeding 4 years and cannot be renewed or extended.
To apply, you must submit the following documentation:
1. A duly completed application form signed by yourself, the applicant
2. A passport valid for no less than 30 days after the expiry of intended visit.
3. Payment of the prescribed fee
4. A vaccination certificate, if required by the Act
5. Proof of financial means to cover envisaged living expenses in the Republic until the applicant receives a salary. In the form of :
- bank statements
- cash available
- travellers’ cheques
6. Medical and radiology reports
7. A police clearance certificate from each country in which you resided for 12 months or longer since the age of 18 years
8.All required documentation for a spouse and/or children if they intend to accompany you